- Check-in time is 3:00PM. Early check-in is allowed only when the property is cleaned and ready for occupancy. Prior approval is required.
- You will be provided with instructions and an access code for the deadbolt on the front door once full payment is received.
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM. Please respect this check-out time as we only have a limited time between guests to clean. Late check-out may result in additional charges. If you would like to request late check-out, please call or email – if no one is scheduled to arrive that day, we will work to accommodate your request.
- Please leave all remote controls and parking permits/passes at the Premises.
- Turn off all inside and outside lights and turn the thermostat to 55 degrees.
- Close and lock all windows and doors.
- Two parking spaces are available on the Premises. Additional parking is available on East Cliff Drive.
- Parking permits are required in the summer - two guest parking passes are provided.
- Please do not park in a manner that obstructs the road, bike lane, or a neighbor’s driveway.
Telephone/Cellular Service/Wireless Internet
- Cellular service is limited at the house, so you may want to provide friends and family the number at the house. A telephone is provided along with free local and long distance calling, which includes Canada and US Territories. This also includes a voice mailbox you can use during your stay. The phone number to the home is (831) 600-7053.
- Any charges incurred for 411 calls, etc. will be deducted from your deposit. Wireless Internet service is provided.
What We Supply
The property is equipped and set up as a fully furnished property that will include bedspreads, linens, blankets, pillows, towels, beach towels, beach chairs, ice chest, hair dryers, paper products, TV/DVD/Stereo/IPOD Hookups, high speed internet (wireless), furnishings, BBQ grill, outdoor patio furniture, as well as a fully equipped kitchen. We also have a limited amount of children’s beach toys, a small DVD collection and a bocce ball set for the beach. There will be extra charges to your security deposit for replacing these items if found to be necessary.
What You Should Bring
We may not have all the items you are accustomed to having in your own home. Please bring any special type of item you are accustomed to using, such as special type of cooking utensil, etc. Also, you should plan on packing your personal toiletry items. If bringing your pet, you may want to bring your pet’s favorite toys, feeding dishes and sleeping bed, so he or she is comfortable as well.
Additional Information – Planning Your Trip
Please review our website under “Surroundings”. Here you will find local activities, restaurants, events, activities, and links to a variety of sites.
If you have any questions or would like any additional information regarding the home, please feel free to call or email us.
We look forward to hosting your stay in Santa Cruz!
East Cliff Beach Oasis
Phone: (831) 588-9582