Pet Policy & Rules
We welcome friendly, well behaved dogs at our home. We ask that you follow these guidelines while your dog is vacationing at our home.
- Prior written permission from Owner is required for all pets. At this time, we only allow dogs at home, unless we provide written approval otherwise.
- Pets must be kept on a leash, in a cage, or otherwise kept under control at all times. Pets should NEVER be left unattended in our home. If you are leaving for a day and don’t want to take the pet with you, you must put it in a local kennel or find alternative solutions to leaving the pet alone at the Premises.
- Occupants and Guests must clean up after their pet. This includes properly disposing of all waste material. If any waste material is found on the property, a portion of the security deposit will not be refunded.
- As we have a small yard, please walk your pets and let them relieve themselves in a public place. We also ask that you clean up after your dog on the beach - this is a special beach for us, and we want to keep it clean.
- Pets are not allowed on furniture. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
- All pets must have current vaccinations (including rabies). Heartworm preventative is highly recommended.
- All pets are to be treated with Advantage or similar topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Fleas and ticks are rampant in this area and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and animals. All items above are the sole responsibility of the Occupant.
- Owners assume no responsibility for illness or injury to pets while at the Premises. We are not responsible for any pets that get out of the yard.
- Vicious, dangerous, or aggressive Pets will not be tolerated. Any such Pet with a tendency or disposition to attack other domestic animals or humans without provocation is not permitted at any time.
- Any complaints from neighbors regarding excessive noise or other nuisances may be cause for immediate termination of the lease and forfeiture of the tenant's entire security deposit.